Monday, December 17, 2012

I've Been Doing Some Stuff

You probably don't know, but I have been off for awhile working on a project. Yes, I actually do other things. My expertise is in UX design or interaction design, I cannot decide between which one to call it. For my off, I have been gaining more skill in UXD (User Experience Design) also while I was away. What does this mean for you, because I don't write just to explain my life in detail, I write to explain my adventures in web design, UX design, and other digital art garble. These "adventures" are not really stories, but information and hints on the matter, learn from what I have don... but I digress. I will be posting more about UX design, as it's something I have been focusing more of my life around. I will also be showing you work I have made and in some ways, showing you how to make better experience for the people who use what you create.

Here I have some old work I have made, I always hate to show these, but it fills some space.



I think this was a week ago.

Like my post and I'll give you some brownie points.

No comments: