Monday, December 3, 2012

Ubuntu Software Centre Redesign - Introduction

The current design of the Ubuntu Software Centre


Later this week I will post my new look for the Ubuntu Software Centre front page. I usually can come up with a redesign in one to two days, but I want to take some time with this one. Like usual, I will post little sneak peeks while I am working. Later next year, I with to create it page by page, for a fully function web based app store. Like Apple has iTunes for web app downloads, I want to create a Ubuntu version of that. Unlike my usual designs, where they are not really functional, they work though, I want to create something my viewers can actually use to do something.

I am wanting to see if I can work with Ubuntu on it, or then I wouldn't be allowed to have it Ubuntu named.

Have started work on it by the way, and yes, this is all I do everyday.

No comments: